Alex Deacon’s Real Estate Networking Workshop is filling up fast! This month is a MUST for any investor, especially those who work with buy and hold properties!
This is a great session for those who want to buy and hold. This will give you an idea of realistic expectations that you can count on for your current and your future investments. We will look at some of my current and past buy and hold properties and take a close look to see what mistakes and successes I had made and lets learn from those and compare to your past and current investments. There will be a lot of Q and A during this session. See a brief overview and outline below.
We are going to be detailed and discuss the following:
1. Where to look for the next buy and hold
2. How to run the numbers and see if it even works on paper
3. What numbers to plug into our analysis to make sure we are accurate before pulling the trigger
4. Should I self Manage and do my own improvements or sub it out to a professional
5. What is an acceptable return to expect long and short term
6. What improvements and the approximate costs of those improvements will help my cash flow long and short term
Our crowds have been growing every month! Click the MeetUp link below to connect with Alex, and RSVP to secure your spot at this FREE seminar. Don’t miss your chance to network with other real estate professionals!
Visit our affiliates!
MACE Property Management: www.PittsburghPropertyManagement.com
Tara Mortgage Services, LLC: www.Tara-MTG.net
HDH Settlement Services, LLC: www.HDHTitle.com
Burkhead Insurance Services: Burkhead.Insure
Bin There Dump That: www.PittsburghDumpsterRental.com